Jam packed with mother natures most powerful ingredients when it come to skin care. After just one week of use you will understand why our Oil has earned the accolade of the word super.
Rose Hip Fight against age spots and wrinkles, rosehip oil is great for anti-aging. It's also packed with molecules that are small enough to penetrate deep layers of the skin, improving moisture and collagen levels, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Jojoba We've rediscovered the benefits of Jojoba Oil and we're sharing our top 10 with you: 1. Deeply-Hydrating. It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturizing effect and adding a healthy glow.
2. Long-Lasting Moisturization. It doesn’t evaporate like water-based moisturizers, which is very important when your skin is exposed to the environment. Studies have shown that jojoba oil provides a substantial long-acting layer of moisture.
3. Nutritious for Skin. Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, jojoba oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients.
4. Anti–Aging. Because it is the perfect moisturizer, Jojoba can help slow down the appearance of aging, and help to fade fine lines and wrinkles. In dermatological tests, it was shown that jojoba oil increases the skin's suppleness and the effect was still present as time passed. Tests also showed continued use of Jojoba oil resulted in reducing superficial facial lines.
5. Non-Acnegenic. Because Jojoba oil is very similar to human skin oils, its use can trick the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balance oil production, without promoting acne or other skin problems. Jojoba also naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin.
6. Easy, Not Greasy. Because Jojoba oil is very similar to our own skin oils, it immediately penetrates skin and smoothes easily, helping to promote healthy, glowing skin without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue.
7. Soothes Sunburn. Jojoba oils hydrating action soothes sunburn and helps reduce the chances of peeling.
8. Gentle & Non-Allergenic. Jojoba oil is recommended for people with sensitive skin (including psoriasis and eczema) because of its gentle nature. Applying Jojoba oil to compromised skin can help reduce flare-ups.
9. Soothes Dry Skin. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
10. Anti–Microbial. Jojoba oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne, and also provides an added wound-healing benefit. Bonus: Jojoba oil acts as a natural preservative.
elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is also known for its anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun.
Argan oil is a vitamin E- and fatty acid-loaded oil derived from trees native to Morocco, and it poses a bunch ofbenefits for hair and skin. When applied to your face,argan oil may help protect against sun damage, hydrateskin, reduce signs of aging, and even help control oily skin.
Rose oil Containing a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, rose essential oil has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin; it also offers antiseptic and astringent properties to treat acneic skin, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation.
Neroli essential oil is said to reduce inflammation, alleviate stress, stimulate circulation, and enhance mood. When used in skin-care and hair products, neroli essentialoil is thought to treat oily skin, reduce signs of aging, and diminish the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Benefits Of Chamomile Oil For Skin
Good For Acne And Eczema: Put an end to the painful conditions of acne with a dab of this oil. ...
Eases Skin Rasheccts And Scarring: ...
Makes Skin Young, Moisturized And Blemish-Free: ...
Enriches Your Hair Color And Radiance: ...
Natural Anti-dandruff Agent: ...
Moisturizes And Softens Hair: ...
Natural Antidepressant: ...
Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.